Sunday, February 26, 2012

Be The Miracle


This afternoon turned out to be one of the most miraculous afternoons of my life. It startedoff by having to run a bunch of errands before my trip to California. I needed to pick upa prescription, have it filled, deposit a check, go to the post office and have my eyelashes dyed. I started at my doctors office to pick up the prescription.
I ran into the office rode the elevatorto the second floor, grabbed the script from the receptionist, raced to the elevator, rode it backto the ground floor, sprinted to my car got in turned the key and nothing happened. The carwould not start. I had a brand new battery but it had to be electrical because I couldn't evenunlock the trunk with my key opener. My partner was out of town, my daughter was working on a photo shoot too far away to help and my youngest has a new baby and a toddler. There wasn't anyone I felt comfortable calling.I just sat there for a minute thinking....and listening.
I tried the key one more time and there wasa flicker of light on the dash board. The word "connection" flashed through my mind. I got out,opened the hood and messed with the connections on my battery. I got into my car with little faiththat I did anything earth shattering but...the car started. I had burned up the time to run the script into the pharmacy so I went to the drive up window. I rangthe call button and noone came. I rang it two more times and still no one came. I finally drove off. I had a check in my purse that I was going to deposit into my bank but I was closer to the bankit was drawn on and I just decided to cash it. I told the teller that I needed a $100 bill for abbirthday card and I didn't care what other bills she gave me to make up the difference. I just had time to make it to my appointment.
When I was finished I remembered that I wassupposed to take a watch with me to California. I didn't have one; I never wear one, so Ididn't want to pay a lot for it. I was driving right by a Walmart on my way home. I could pick upthe watch and have the prescription filled at the same time. I was told that the pharmacist needed 30 minutes, so I picked out a watchand bought a few groceries, then I went back to pick up the script. It wasn't quite ready so I stood in the pick- up line to wait.
Sitting on a bench not too far away, a man was talking on the phone to a family member asking himfor money. He needed $40. He needed it right away and asked if the person on the other line couldwire it to him. He wasn't getting a positive response. He explained that he and his wife had slept inthe car that night. Today, they were picking up their six month old baby from the hospital and ifthey couldn't pay for a hotel room, the baby would also have to sleep in the car this night.
They had a home that they were going to move into the next day. He was distraught. I turned aroundand looked at him. He was healthy, his eyes were clear other than the forlorn look deep within them. I could tell as I observed him that he was getting a "no" on the other end of the line. His eyes began to fill with tears. I thought how hard it must have been for him to make that call.
All at once I could see the Universe flowing around me. I could see my angels smiling because I was beginning to "get it". There I stood witha bag full of cash; a circumstance that would not have happened had my car started on time, or the pharmacy had answered the call at the drive up window, or I had deposited the check, or I hadn't havewaited 30 minutes for the pharmacist. I saw how the Universe had conspired to get me here at THIS very moment.
My vibration started to speed up and then the man said to the person on the phone,"What shall I do, pray for a miracle?" He hung up the phone. I reached into my purse and a $5o bill jumped into my hand. I walked three steps, handed the bill tothe man and said, "Here is your miracle." He looked up at me in shock. He said, "I didn't know that anyone could hear my conversation." I just smiled, made eye contact and said, "God, loves you."
They called my name and I picked up my script, but the vibrational energy was so high that I was shaking and the tears just rolled down my face, right there in Walmart. It was so clear to me that on this day, I had been used and manipulated by a Divine Conspiracy to createa miracle for this man. I felt incredible gratitude for the experience, all of it. I felt blessed,abundant and worthy. What an amazing day.... Some days you need the miracle and some days you ARE the MIRACLE. Watch the Universe conspirefor your good, and the good of those around you. When you STAY AWARE? Everybody wins.

1 comment: